Friday, August 2, 2013

Immersion Assembly


Our Immersion Assemblies are always held on the first Day of the term. This term we have been chosen to study the Topic "Life's A Stage" As part of studying this Topic the teachers had performed a Example of what we would be learning. For an example my group of teachers had performed us a play from The Three Little Pigs.

"Give around of Applause for Team 4 and ready for Team 5" As Mr James Taylor "Mr But' Said. Team 4 is actually the group of teachers by us Year 5's and 6's. Their act was the three little pigs. When they finished it was time for Team 5 which was the year 7's and 8's. 

They had created a movie which was SO COOL. It started off  with Beyonce's song "If I were a Boy" Then the song had started and acting as the Boys were the Teachers (Women) I really enjoyed watching it. And pretending they were Boys. 

Then it came to a part when it said "If I were a Girl" Acted by Mr Barks. Which looked way better.  And he actually did his own version of being a Women. After the movie had finished we had all applauded, and that was my BEST act that I had watched. " I am Mr James Taylor Have a great Morning" Mr Burt said. 

Then the Music started Playing and it was time to leave. So that was my favorite Part.    

No comments:

Post a Comment