Thursday, August 22, 2013

CROSS COUNTRY IS HELD TODAY!! Go MATAATUA ( GREEN)


Well many of the teachers have been waiting for this moment to come. You may be wondering why they are waiting for this moment to come. Actually they are probably SO excited to have Cross Country. I really HATE Running. I would like it if it was Athletics.

But it is actually "The Fun Run" Why do they call it a fun run and it is not Fun.  Well today is the actual day!!! Our run is going to be the longest run I've ever raced in!! I am in the team "Mataatua or in English ( Green) "  Here is a song that I have created for Mataatua. " Its feeling Good all day every single day because Mataatua's here ALL Day" YAY!!!

                                                                 SO GO MATAATUA!!! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment