Monday, October 14, 2013

Immersion Assembly


I'm A Farmer and I Grow It! from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
This Morning. Oh Well every morning of a new Term. The teachers had performed some examples of what we would be learning about this term. Team 4 is going to be learning about Farming.  And I am REALLY excited to be learning about this. Why? Well did you know my Uncle is a farmer and that's why I am REALLY excited.

Did you know that one of my dreams were to help a Farmer. I really enjoyed watching Team 4's video. Why?? You may ask well it was a snippet of what it would look in a Farm. Well did you know that the food you eat come from a Farm. Like Wheat-Bix for an example it is made from Wheat in the farm. 

This is a Video that is quite weird and Funny at the same time. So check it out :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment