Monday, October 29, 2012

Jimmy The Bull Rider Show Off


“ Ohh my gosh he is  flying ” Jumping onto a bull, Jimmy the young bull rider showed off his great skills. He really was in the air. What a big show off he is. It looked like this was going to end very badly. I covered my eyes and waited till the end.   

I thought  this bull was going to jump in a bad way but luckily it didn’t. With its horns sticking out, I knew  one of them was going to hit Jimmy’s stomach. He maybe thought that he would break the world record. He  really needed to land near a bull without any damage happening It was a competition. But I knew that he was not going to make it.  

This was a happy ending for Jimmy because he landed on his feet. But as the Bull watched him stand up he chased him so many times over and over again. As Jimmy got to the safety, sadly the Bull hit his back and he broke his bone.


No comments:

Post a Comment