Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Making Thai Fish Cakes In Extension




During the week we joined an competition it was not a mavoie making one it was a cooking one. Well our Extension group made Thai Fish Cakes. The Comp was called lets Cook. Making Thai Fish Cakes was as nice as anything else. Please click on the link and vote for us at Parmco.

My reflection: This task of making Thai Fish Cakes was so fun the most coolest thing that happened was to get together and putting it in the frie pan.

The most difficult thing that happened while cooking was trying to flip it over. The thing that made it difficult was when I tried to flip it over the oil would just pop up and burn my face.

My favourite part of our process was eating the Thai fish Cakes!!! Do you know why? Well I liked it because you could taste the curry and the fish. IT WAS SO TASTY!!

Do you think that I am going to make this for my family. You should try it because it tastes so GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Anita - Manaiakalani Education TrustSeptember 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM

    They were lovely fish cakes Sela - will definitely be following the Parmco link

    ReplyDelete