Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Olympic Closing Ceremony

The Olympics is over! As the London Olympics was over the whole world celebrated, with a Closing Ceremony. While many people were there at the stadium half of the country watched it LIVE on T.V.

Watching all the Athletes walk into the stadium I enjoyed how my four favourite countries happily walked in. My four favourite Countries are: Jamaica, New Zealand, Australia and Tonga. Tonga is where my Mum and Family come from.

Loving how so many people celebrated there at the Stadium mostly Celebrities. Did you enjoy the Olympics this year? I did. I cant til the next Olympics Closing Ceremony In Rio 2016.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had been able to see it Sela. You have made me extremely wistful. Thanks for sharing a glimpse of the fun.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete