Saturday, May 19, 2012
Our Swimming Sentence Builder
1. Continuously the new goggles leaked under the water.
2. The talented instructor shouted loudly at us to kick faster.
3. Furiously, the nervous swimmers paddled across the pool.
1. The new goggles continuously leaked under the water.
2. Loudly the talented instructor shouted at us, “kick faster”.
3. Nervous swimmers swam furiously, while paddling across the pool.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Term 2 2012
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)