Saturday, November 7, 2015

Flying Pigs Programme

I had came across to one of those boring first week of the holidays. Then I just remembered, what I was going to do the next week!!
Finally the day had arrived. Wednesday morning, Mary had came knocking on my door. I rushed down the stairs got my bag and went out and waited for Miss Wild to pick us up. We then drove off to the ANZ Viaduct Centre.

The programme that we had attended was called “Flying Pigs” Weird name right? Well this programme is for teenages who basically don’t have anything to do in the holidays. But also this programme helps with long living choices.

Mary and I got out of the car and waved bye to our teacher. As we walked into the room. I had noticed that we were the first ones there. I was really scared at first knowing we were going to do activities with strangers, which now I call my friends for the next three days.

One of the best days that I had enjoyed at this programme was getting to go into TVNZ!!! Why? Because we got to learn about more things that Directors do behind the scenes of our NZ shows. It was really cool experiencing different jobs that people do.

One of the best things that our leaders told me that I did well was learning to use the vision mixer. A vision mixer is a person that controls the different camera shots. So that person presses a lot of buttons just to change the camera shot. Which was really cool!!

I got to meet a whole bunch of new friends through this programme.  There were a bit of quiet ones, and loud crazy funny ones. But at the end of the week we all had fun!! Hopefully the next group of teenagers can experience what we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment