Monday, November 30, 2015

Dusty Room


   Here is a poem that my group and I have created. Here are links to there blogs Ebony , MaoJalen and Leila. This is a poem that has taught us a lot of things. Read carefully.                                            

Tearing walls ripping down

The smell of mold goes round and round

The taste of black Licorice  makes everything vicious

Windy sounds come rushing through in different areas of the room
From wall to wall the smell gets stronger
Inside and outside no smell of delight
Trapped all alone and nowhere to go     
But no need to stress it's just a big mess

Walking through the door

we notice the ripped walls

molded roofs
with rats crawling through
 
and cockroaches

crawling round and round         



As I arrived in the room I looked down.

And I see Paint falling off the roof and I start to drown

I could smell a Musty smell on the wall.
Than I start feeling small.
When I looked around I can hear the Mouse's footsteps running on the roof.
But I wish it would be soundproof
As I drew the Curtains then I feel goosebumps coming up my arm
As I walk around the room I have this kind of dry taste in my mouth like I want to spew it out.



The room starts to rumble
 The ceiling began to crumble
Smelling mold
I start to get a cold
Everything’s broken
And it can’t be spoken
Disgusting floors
Covered in paint
Broken draws
I wanted to faint

No comments:

Post a Comment