Friday, December 14, 2012

My First Senior Prize giving

Well throughout all this year we had celebrated a great end with Prizegiving. We had, Items, Kapa Haka performances and receiving prizes. Did you know that I was one of the first persons to get a prize from the Year 5’s.

We were the first age group to perform to. Getting onto the stage I started to shake and shiver. Finally we had finished our Item. Next on it was the year 6’s they had the best Item that I have ever seen. When they first had received their prizes they had called out the sports awards for the Primary.  

I was so surprised that they had called out my name for representing our school in Rugby and Netball. My friends have had this certificate too. Then when all of our years 5 to 8’s had finished, at the end we had sang our school song.

As our Prize Giving had ended I had ran to my mum and showed her all my Awards. Saying “ Good work Sela keep working hard at school, School first mucking around second” My mum said to me with a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment