Monday, November 7, 2011

Ice Cream Comets



“Eww!! Yuck”!! I said. “Do we really have to roll the Ice Cream in our hands?” “That is so disgusting, my hands might freeze’’ I whispered to my self.

The ingredients were: Chocolate Ice Cream, Cones, Hundreds and Thousands and also crushed biscuits.

As Miss King scooped the Ice Cream into my hands it quickly dripped through my fingers like sand. “Brain freeze! Brain freeze!” I cried.

Hundreds and thousands everywhere along the ground that was a very huge mess.

“Mmmmm!! Yum.“My hands are cold “Can I use napkin” I said to Whaea Janeille. “NO your hands are already dried” Whaea Janeille shouted.

But I just realised that all the comets are different sized but at least we still made a comet. “ Mmm Yumm”! I shouted. “Miss King can I have some more ?” I yelled.

Shattering into pieces the comets looked like little balls of mud.” That was a delicious comet. My stomach was begging for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment