Monday, April 11, 2011

Glee Club


At assembly on Friday we watched the glee club, my favourite part was the beginning when they showed off our fantastic culture. Another fabulous part was when Lepa was rapping. That was the greatest rap I had ever heard. The performance was fantastic, I wish I was in Glee this year. I am hoping that next year I am going to be in the Glee Club. It looked fun being in Glee. My first time watching them performed last year was awkward, but this year the performance was great. I loved watching the Glee Club, but really I thought that the three ballerinas did an amazing job.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture Sela, I really like the fact that you have shared your experience with us. I wish I could have seen the amazing Glee Club perform they sound like they were really good.

    Keep up the great writing. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sela
    What a cool story about glee ,your story is so Fantastic because it tells me all about it.Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete