Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015 Reflection


This year was the BEST year I’ve had so far. First was Year 8 leadership camp, then came our Polyfest trip. Which was held at the Manukau Sports bowl. I think these 2 events were one of the best events that were held!!


Why it was my favourite? Well the year 8 leadership camp was the best event because, we got to learn about how we can get back to school and show what we have learnt.Throughout that camp I have learnt to become a good role model to others around our school and area.  


The best thing that I am looking forward to this term is our trip to parakai. Why? Well we get to bond with our friends and even our classmates too. This year has been a great experience by bonding with more people that I usually hang out with.


My goals for next year are too try and improve my learning without any distractions. This year I think that I would have improved better at Maths and listening to instructions. I think that I could do better next year Maths by listening to instructions carefully and also staying focused.


If I was to give this year a rating. I would give myself a 10 out of 10. Why? Well this year has been a great experience helping out the year 7’s become better leaders. The leadership camp helped us improve our skills and it also helped us bond with the other Year 8’s too.


This year was so cool. Because we got be in new teachers classrooms. Like Miss Peato, Mr Wiseman, Miss Clark, Miss Hockly and Mrs Moala. The most exciting thing was also when Mrs Tele’a had came to teach us too. It was really cool experiencing different teachers in our area.

For 2016 I think that I’d need to change my attitude and also speaking more quietly. Why? Well this year I’ve got told so many times to be quiet. Also my attitude this year was Good. But I’d like my attitude to be GREAT!!


I am really looking forward to next year! First year of COLLEGE Yayyy!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo pleased that year 8 was amazing Sela. - Surely 2011 and 2012 were equally as amazing? :-)
    Never forget what Pt England has taught and that you always belong here.
    We love you loads and will miss you next year.

    Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete