Friday, April 11, 2014

Fiafia Reflection


Fiafia Movie - Jordenne and Sela from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

Last night our school had the opportunity to perform at our very own Fiafia Night. Which was quite crowded and hot. But the most different and cool thing was having it outside.


Walking onto the Stage gave me a lot of Butterflies. Even when I was performing. But the best part was hiding my nervousness under a SMILE.


A couple of my friends and I had been selected to be in the Tongan Girls group.  Which I really enjoyed. But why? Well it was good representing our Culture.


Dancing everywhere and getting rewarded. Last night was amazing. Representing our Cultures. But the most important part was making your group proud.


But the most coolest part was having Stalls. Of Food. Which was quite as any other Fiafia Night that has happened.


I really enjoyed performing for the Tongan Girls. We wouldn’t have done great without Priscilla, Diana, Mrs Jarman and Miss Glazes help. So THANK you so much.  


Fiafia was the most coolest highlight of the Term. I was really Excited. I cant wait till the next Fiafia.

No comments:

Post a Comment